A comprehensive list of links to scientific and veterinary websites relating to infectious diseases are available in the members section of this site. The links below may contain public information relating to companion animal infectious diseases.
International Veterinary Bodies
Pet Importation Information
Other Useful Sites
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP)
- American Kennel Club (AKC)
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Stewardship Initiative (ARSI). Information on antibiotic stewardship and resistance for veterinary professionals and pet owners, with a focus on companion animals.
- Antimicrobial Resistance Learning Site for Veterinary Students
- Bella Moss Foundation. Helping people with pets suffering from multidrug resistant bacterial infections.
- Canine Leishmaniasis Website
- Companion Animal Parasite Council (CAPC). Information for pet owners, veterinary and medical professionals, regarding the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and control of parasitic infections in companion animals.
- European Scientific Counsel Companion Animal Parasites (ESCCAP). Information for pet owners, veterinary and medical professionals,
regarding the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and control of parasitic
infections in companion animals.
- Cornell Feline Health Center
- Dialysis Sites for Treatment of Canine Leptospirosis
- Feline Advisory Bureau/European Society of Feline Medicine (FAB/ESFM)
- Natural Unseen Hazards Blog. Public information including information on many zoonotic infectious diseases (leptospirosis, rabies, tularemia, influenza) transmitted from wildlife to humans.
- Sock FIP. A website dedicated to feline infectious peritonitis.
- Worms and Germs Blog. Public information regarding zoonotic infectious diseases from the University of Guelph, in order to promote safe pet ownership.